International Conference Insurance and Reinsurance in the Baltics 2018
The XVII International Conference “Insurance and Reinsurance in the Baltics 2018” is organized by Latvian Insurers Association.
The main topics of the conference will include:
- Central and Eastern European insurance market: current picture and future prospects
- Macroeconomics in the Baltics: overview and prognosis
- Topical regulatory issues in the EU and their implications
- Climate change, risks and implications for insurance industry
- Changes of consumer behaviour, consumer protection
- Longevity and pensions, pension systems in Europe
- Impact of AML on daily processes of life insurers
- Road safety, country experiences
- Geo data use for road safety. Flood and storm maps. Catastrophe modelling.
- Novelties in Insurtech, experiences, findings, startups
- Risk prediction, fraud detection
The conference will take place on Friday, 28 September 2018, at Radisson Blu Daugava hotel, Riga.
The conference is supported by Ellex Klavins and the official language of the conference is English.
To find out more about the event and participation, please click here.