Zinta Jansons re-elected as AmCham Latvia President and Chairwoman of the Board
On March 18 Zinta Jansons of Ellex Klavins was re-elected as the Chair of the Board and President of AmCham.
On her re-election as Chair of the AmCham Board, Zinta commented: “The COVID-19 crisis has brought about many unexpected challenges for individuals and businesses in Latvia and across the globe. During this difficult time AmCham has continued to provide leadership and support for our members addressing the challenges facing our businesses to recover from the crisis and move forward. The health of our society, the skills and education of our workforce, focused investment and innovation are needed to support the regeneration of the economy. The crisis has only exemplified the importance of upholding our vision of a sustainable and transparent business environment and long-term cooperation with trusted partners, our core values which we need to continue to support and grow.“
She added: “I am honored to continue to lead the AmCham board. During these turbulent times we must all work together and take responsibility for the health and safety of our community. We must also look towards the future. AmCham intends to advocate for the international business community in Latvia to support the economic recovery.”
The Board of AmCham for 2021-2022 currently consists of:
- Liene Dubava, Member of the Management Board, Nasdaq Riga and Head of Issuer Services, Nasdaq Baltic
- Zinta Jansons, Foreign Counsel at Ellex Klavins
- Roberts Melbardis, Country Manager Operations Director, Encompass Digital Media
- Pauls Miklasevics, Individual member
- Ieva Racenaja, Director, Riga Graduate School of Law
- Dita Erna Sile, Baltic Head of Public Affairs and Patient Access, Novartis Baltics
- Renate Strazdina, Country Manager, Microsoft Baltics
- John Martin Tully, Chairman of the Board, Mikrotikls
- Liga Smildzina-Bertulsone, Executive Director of AmCham Latvia
Ellex Klavins congratulates Zinta on the success and wishes her all the best in continuing to lead the AmCham Latvia Board.
Ellex Klavins was one of the founders of AmCham Latvia in 1993, and its lawyers have consistently served on its Board of Directors.