Ellex deals are shortlisted as the top 2021 transactions in Europe
Central and Eastern Europe’s premiere legal publication, CEE Legal Matters, has identified Ellex among law firms shortlisted for the 2021 Deal of the Year Awards in the Baltics.
Ellex has advised on five deals shortlisted for the CEE Legal Matters 2021 Deal of the Year Awards in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania:
- Apollo Global Management’s Acquisition of Graanul Invest from Biofuel, Neoinvesteeringud, and Renergy
- Enefit Green Privatization and IPO
- Partners Group’s Acquisition of Fortum’s Baltic District Heating Operations
- Akropolis Group’s Acquisition of SIA Delta Property from AMD Holding
- Bregal Sagemont’s Investment in Printful
The award ceremony is an annual celebration of lawyers and law firms that have advised on deals that shape the Central and Eastern European legal market.
This year CEE Legal Matters received more award submissions than ever before since the beginning of the awards 5 years ago – 319 submissions from 108 law firms – reflecting a remarkable year of growth, cooperation, and expansion, all performed against a truly challenging backdrop.
The full shortlist for each award can be found on the CEELM Deal of the Year event website (here).
The winners will be announced at the annual CEELM Deal of the Year Banquet in London, scheduled for April 5, 2022.
CEE Legal Matters is the authoritative print and online publication for and about the lawyers and legal markets of Central and Eastern Europe. It featured news, interviews, analysis, opinion, and other insights.