The digital revolution has been driving the growth of the Financial Technology (FinTech) sector within the traditional financial system. Since emergence of fintech as a separate area of practice we have been on the forefront of the tailored expert advice, recognized as market leaders and deploying specialized teams. We advise financial service providers, including payment and e-money institutions, crowdfunding platforms, neo banks and others providing financial services through innovative technological solutions. We also provide advice to technological companies providing FinTech solutions to orientate in the regulatory regime.
We advise, among other, on the following aspects:
- regulatory matters for launching innovative financial solutions;
- licensing, registering and other supervisory proceedings (e.g., suitability assessments, qualifying holding, general supervisory matters and supervisory inspections);
- cross-border expansion of FinTech companies;
- AML framework and risk assessment;
- establishment of compliance framework and on other compliance matters (e.g., IT, e-commerce) related to the business of FinTech companies.
Ellex experts are widely acknowledged for their top position and expertise in FinTech. Ellex FinTech team is the largest on the market comprised of lawyers who specialize solely in this area.