Ellex Klavins adds five Associate Partners
We are proud and delighted to announce that starting from September 4, 2018 our team will be complemented by the addition of five Associate Partners, all of whom have gained their extensive professional experience while working at Ellex Klavins:
• Māris Brizgo – Head of the Public Procurement Practice
• Valters Diure – Head of the Financial Services Regulatory & Compliance Practice
• Mārtiņš Gailis – Head of the Intellectual Property Practice
• Irina Kostina – Head of the Employment Law Practice
• Sarmis Spilbergs – Head of the Technology, Media and Communications Practice
Liga Merwin, Managing Partner of Ellex Klavins comments: "We are extremely happy to kick-off the active autumn season with these important changes in the structure of our team. All of our Associate Partners have been with the firm for many years and have gained invaluable experience while working with our clients. Each of the Associate Partners is a key part of our team. In their new status they will provide leadership in these important practice areas, so that we can continue to provide our clients with the highest level of support in all areas crucial for them."
Ellex Klavins is proud to have one of the largest and most experienced legal teams in Latvia, which is appreciated and valued by our clients and collaboration partners. Our firm has always placed special emphasis on the growth and development of our colleagues.