Bloomberg 2022: Ellex leads the Eastern Europe M&A market by deal count
Ellex leads the Eastern Europe M&A market with 42 deals credited by Bloomberg within this particular market during 2022.
According to Bloomberg‘s global M&A market review legal rankings, Ellex holds the leading position in Eastern Europe as well as in the Baltics as the top legal advisor having closed the largest amount of deals in 2022.
During the last year Bloomberg credited a total number of 42 deals for Ellex.
Some of our recent highlights in 2022 include advising on:
- Sale of GuestJoy to Australian tech giant SiteMinder
- GoCardless acquisition of Nordigen
- Telia Company sale of Telia Latvia to Tet
- Polish e-mail communications company Vercom acquisition of MailerLite
- Novator Partners LLP investment in Nord security
- Maag Group acquires HKScan’s Baltic businesses
- Investment manager Mirova has participated in a €200m fundraising by independent power producer Sunly
Bloomberg is an international leading business and financial news agency. Bloomberg M&A delivers real-time coverage of the M&A market from nine countries around the world. It provides a global perspective and local insight into unique deal structures in various markets through a network of over 800 financial and legal advisory firms, ensuring an accurate reflection of key market trends. Their quarterly league table rankings are a leading benchmark for legal and financial advisory performance.
To view the Global M&A Market Review Legal Rankings 2022, please click here.