Coronavirus: legal solutions for business by Ellex
COVID-19 (coronavirus) has spread across most of Europe already and is undoubtedly affecting business relationships. The impact of coronavirus on business relationships can take many forms: disruptions in supply chains, travel and import restrictions, cancellations of events, etc. The legal question therefore arises whether the consequences of pandemic may excuse parties from performance of their contractual obligations.
Although the answer to this question will depend on specific provisions of a contract and the governing law of a contract, Ellex in Baltics are ready to answer any questions you may have.
If you are no longer able to enforce your contracts or your partners can`t complete services on time, contact our lawyers:
Estonia: Arne Ots
- Coronavirus: legal solutions for business
- COVID-19 and Force Majeure in Estonia
- Covid-19 | Legal solutions for businesses in Latvia
- The COVID-19 infection and the rights and duties of an employer in Latvia
- Advice for business in COVID-19 outbreak situation in Lithuani